Postcards by Tags

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Postcard #58

Postcard #58 from Kazakhstan.
Date: 31.08.16
Depicts: "Greetings from... Kazakhstan", unofficial.
From: got it from Yulia.

This is private swap with a postcrosser Yulia from Kazakhstan. I sent her a postcard first through the Postcrossing.com website, but when she got my postcard she offered to send me something from her side too, which was very nice, so I agreed. Thanks to her my collection of "Greetings from" grew by this one amazing postcard with facsts about Kazakhstan :)
Stamps: "Карлыгаштын куйрыгы неге айыр?" (Why does swallow have horned tail?), Kazakh children cartoons series, Kazakhstan, 1994; "Козы мен Косаяк жаксылыкты калай iздеди" (How lamb and jerboa searched for happiness), Kazakh children cartoons series, Kazakhstan, 1994; "Tulipa behmiana Regel", Flowers of Kazakhstan series, Kazakstan, 2013; "Tulipa ostrowskiana Regel", Flowers of Kazakhstan series, Kazakstan, 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment