Postcards by Tags

Monday, August 29, 2016

Postcard #56

Postcard #56 from Austria.

Date: 29.08.16
Depicts: a painting of Christian Eriksen Skredsvig (1854-1924) "The Princess and Half the Kingdom".
From: got from a postcrosser Helga.

My 35th postcard from Postcrossing.com project.
Stamps: "Vienna Parlament", Austria, 2015; "See", Personal Stamps service, Austria, n/d.
I spent a huge amount of time searching for the second stamp on the net to find out the year of issue, series and etc and still couldn't find it. BUT I came across a very unusual and super cool service which is probably typical for Austrian society only - they can make THEIR OWN stamps with pictures they wish to use! I think this is totally amazing and creative. So as I understood right Helga used her personal stamp (to the right). Thanks to her I have something pretty unique :)



No comments:

Post a Comment