Postcards by Tags

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Postcard #95-96

Postcard #95-96 from Poland.

Date: 29.11.16
From: got from a postcrosser Alexandra.

My 70th postcard from Postcrossing.com project. 
I got surprisingly many cards in the envelope: 2 postcards and one xmas greeting one. Like I'm getting xmas gifts already!:) Alexandra also put 2 used extra stamps in, a handwritten letter and some cute stickers. Each extra stamp I devoted to a postcard, and stamps on the envelope I attach at the end of this post.
1. Depicts: evening view of the beach in Kolobrzeg, Poland.

1. Stamps: "Cirrus uncinus cloud", Clouds theme, Poland, 2016.
2. Depicts: a sunset at the beach of Kolobrzeg, Poland.
2. Stamps: "Reksio", Polish cartoons theme, Poland, 2016.
Bonus: a folded Merry Christmas greeting card. This special card I decided to put on my desk unlike other postcrossing postcards which i store in plastic envelope.
Stamps on the envelope: "E 350g a", Priority and economy stamps, Poland, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment